1990-2018 the short story
S.C.ANDREESCU & GAIVORONSCHI is today one of the prestigious reference points in the Romanian contemporary architecture. A series of edifices built in Timisoara can be mentioned as its accomplishments in the last twenty years:
- The Covering Structure for the Badea Cartan Square, Timisoara - The European Award for Steel Construction ECCS in 1997;
- City Business Centre in Timisoara - Nominated for The Mies van der Rohe European Architecture Award , Barcelona, in 2008, and shortlisted at WAF - World Architecture Festival , Barcelona, in 2010.
- C.F.R. Marfa offices project - Shortlisted at WAF - World Architecture Festival , Barcelona, in 2010.
- Harmonia Retirement House - Nominated for The Mies van der Rohe European Architecture Award, Longlisted by the jury for WAN Awards 2012 - Residential sector (World Architecture News.com).
- The Visitor Centre and Open Air Theatre for the Iron Gates National Park on the Danube, Berzasca - Lonlisted by the jury for WAN Awards 2011 - Public buildings sector (World Architecture News.com).
It's important projects are to be found on important websites as WORLD BUILDINGS DIRECTORY - World Architecture Forum, OPEN BUILDINGS, TOP BOX DESIGN, ARCHIDAILY, ARCHITIZER, FRESHOME and were exhibited at the International Architecture Biennial exhibition in Venice in 1991 and 1996, in Budapest and Leipzig in 1997, Thessaloniki and Szeged in 2004, Vienna in 2007, at the International Architects Union Congress in Istanbul in 2005, at the exhibition of Sustainable Architecture in Europe held in the European Parliament in Brussels in 2010 and the exhibition "10.000. Architects" held in Tokyo with the occasion of the International Architects Union Congress in 2011.